Associate Oracle DBA
Proven U.S. startup is looking to hire Associate Oracle Database Administrator. If you are a fresher undergone an exhaustive training in Oracle DBA, It's an opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup having a development and operations centre located in Bangalore. You will be given high level exposure to the executive team and have ownership over key database technologies. This is a rare opportunity to join a startup that is about to go through hyper growth.
- Four-year engineering graduation from an accredited institute.
- Demonstrated a strong desire to learn about database technology
- Familiar with database concepts like normalization, table and index design
- Proficiency knowledge and trained on Oracle Database Administration.
- Familiarity with SQL or PL/SQL programming
- Knowledge on other RDBMS and NOSQL DBs is a plus
- Ability to comply with process requirements
- Ability to adopt new technologies and methodologies
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Able to work in the 24X7 shift support model
- Good analytical, technical, communication and documentation skills
Banyan Data Services is a US and India-based startup with a consulting and product arm. On the consulting side, we help clients with DBA operations. Our world-class DBA ops team does everything from initial system design and implementation to ongoing support and 24/7 monitoring.
On our product arm, we are creating industry leading products that help companies store data securely, effectively and efficiently. Our keystone products uses AI to create a smart database system across different types of data stores
Work Location Details
- Job Location: Brigade IRV Centre, Nallurhalli, Whitefield, Bangalore-560066, Karnataka.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.banyandataservices.com
- Mob: 73496 69004
- Salary: As per company standard.
- Language: English
* Indicated required fields