Mean Stack Developer
Proven U.S. startup is looking to hire an experienced MEAN (mongodb, express, angular and nodeJS) stack engineer.
Engineer has the opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup and development team located in Bangalore. You will be given high level exposure to executive team and have complete ownership over an existing SaaS product. This is a rare opportunity to join a startup that is about to go through hyper growth.
- Manage the full-stack for an existing SaaS software
- Work with senior executives on everything from bug fixes to new feature deployment
- Drive complete ownership over every technical aspect of the product
- Bachelor's degree with at least 2-5 years of experience
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in developing applications with Angular (specifically Angular 6) and using Bootstrap for responsive web design
- Previous experience building full-stack web applications with NodeJS / Express and integrating third party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twilio, etc.)
- Expert in MongoDB and familiarity with RDBMS databases (mySQL, etc.)
- Able to understand customer needs and create systems requirements that allow implementation Experience with GIT and AWS hosting / continuous deployment
Work Location Details
- Job Location: Brigade IRV Centre, Nallurhalli, Whitefield, Bangalore-560066, Karnataka.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.banyandataservices.com
- Mob: 73496 69004
- Salary: As per company standard.
- Language: Mandatory English.
Banyan Data Services is a US and India-based startup with a consulting and product arm. On the consulting side, we help clients with DBA operations. Our world-class DBA ops team does everything from initial system design and implementation to ongoing support and 24/7 monitoring.
* Indicated required fields